The Construction Prop is tubular steel for supporting ongoing construction and renovation work. These innovative, strong and durable props have a multitude of uses including:
- Formwork support: For columns, walls and beams not self-standing
- Raking shores: Brace weak walls that are not yet stable
- Temporary support: For repairs, canopies and lintels
Prop components include:
- Inner-tube with top-plate (welded)
- Outer-tube with base plate (welded)
- Nut & handle
- Prop pin
Each prop is simple and lightweight allowing for easy assembly by an individual in 3 steps. Construction Props use galvanised steel, offering the same high-quality performance in both indoor and outdoor worksites. With spare parts available in all sizes and quality assurance testing to ensure compliance with AS3610, choose a safe and durable prop.
Props are also know as post shores and Acrow Props.
✓ 3-year warranty
✓ WorkSafe certified
✓ Manufactured in accordance with Australian standards