The Construction Prop (or Acrow Prop) is a tubular steel pole for supporting structures until they can remain self-standing. These innovative, strong and durable props have a multitude of uses including:
- Falsework: Temporarily holding columns, walls and beams not self-standing
- Raking shores: Brace weak walls that are not yet stable
- Temporary support: For repairs, canopies and lintels
Prop components include:
- Inner-tube with top-plate (welded)
- Outer-tube with base plate (welded)
- Nut & handle
- Prop pin
Each Adjustable Construction Prop is simple and lightweight, allowing for easy assembly by an individual in 3 steps. Galvanised steel is used in the manufacturing process, offering the same high-quality performance in both indoors or outdoors, and protection against corrosion. All props adhere to AS 3610.
Props are available in multiple sizes.
✓ WorkSafe certified
✓ Manufactured in accordance with Australian standards
✓ 3-year warranty